Useful resources for Sunnyslope neighbors:
There are 4 public schools within the Sunnyslope NA boundaries:
Also attended by some of our neighborhood children:
INFO ABOUT SUNNYSLOPE’S PARKS & TRAILS:
- Sunnyslope Park, 1800 Matthews St. S
- Secor Park, (undeveloped)
- Cunningham Lane Property, 3135 Cunningham Ln. S. (undeveloped)
- Sprague Skyline Park, 2373 Kuebler Rd. S.
- Unimproved Right-of-Way of Croisan Scenic Way (AKA Croisan Scenic Trail)
One Cherriots bus route runs through the Sunnyslope NA, Monday-Friday.
View route schedues and maps here:
People with disabilities that prevent them from riding the bus, may use the Cherry Lift service.
Those 60 years and over may use Wheels community transportation.
- PGE – Report a streetlight outage.
- D & O Garbage
- City of Salem Water and Sewer – e-pay, rates, how to save money, low income assistance, and more.
- Report graffiti.
- Crime Prevention Information/Neighborhood Watch
- Bicycle Registration Program
- View local crime maps on crimereports.com
- Center 50+, Salem Senior Center
- South Salem Senior Center
- Department of Human Services Food and Nutritional Assistance for Seniors
Want to seek a peaceful resolution to a neighborhood conflict?
Neighbor to Neighbor Mediation is a free mediation service that can help you and your neighbors find a mutually agreeable resolution for a variety of conflicts. Give them a call at 503-585-0651 or visit their website: www.N2NMediation.org
These two blogs explore the history of all of Salem’s neighborhoods:
Websites of our neighboring neighborhood associations: